dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

Are love - laks romantic or a menace?

Are love - laks  romantic or  a menace? Write  a for or  against  emay about  this practice.
Now  I  am  going  to write  my opinion   about "Is love - locks   romantic  or  a menace"
Firstlly, of view  I not  agree  with  love -locks  because it you  are In love  whit  someore you  don`t want  to be  whit  him  in  a love- locks  because   that`s not  romantic.If  I an  in  love with  someore I  want  to  have  a  serious  relationship  and  then    look  for  another  things.
In  the other  side  I have  de say thett there are  people that  think  love  locks  are  romantic   because  they  believe  that`s  the   made of now  a days.

1 comentari:

  1. Aint too hard to inherit
    the Kingdom of God Upstairs;
    all we need to do is 2 things:

    honor/respect God -AND-
    feed the 'poor' whether
    it be literally and/or spiritually.
    How easy is that???

    Meet me someday in the Great Beyond.
    Let's gitta BIG-OL-BEER to celebrate.
    Gotta lotta tok about...
    Dijoo know I. Love. You?
    -Catalyst4Christ

    ResponElimina