dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

Formal letter

IES Castelló d’Empúries
17487 Castelló d’Empúries
28/04/17

Restaurant “El racó de Ca la Maria”


Dir Sir or Madam,



I am writing in order to explain my experience having lunch last week. Apart from food disgusting, the hygiene was horrible. I can not say nothing good for this restaurant.

I am very dissapointed with your meat and the hygiene of the local.
First of all, when I arrived I found food sticked in chairs. Then, the glass was so dirty. When I saw that, I told there imperfections to the waiter but he did not attend me.
In the other hand, speaking about the meat I found that tasted so bad. I do not know if this was rotten or was of an animal that I never eat.

At this point, I request us that do a revision of the restaurant.

Your faithfully,

Chaymae Salama

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada