dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

Steve Jobs

Imagine you are a journalist who had the chance to interviw Steve Jobs, asking him questions about his tecnological products.
Write down the dialogue.
Now I am gona make an interviw to Steve Jobs to ask him about his life and his technological products.
Chaymae: Hi! ms  jobs, now  I wowld  like  to ask you some questions   asoul  your  life  If  you
 want.
Steve: Yes of course,you can  ask  me  all  the things  that you want.
Chaymae: Ok , thank's
Tell me  about  now  you  arrive  in this point  of your life? Is  a good  or a bat  experience? It  must be  really  amaizing.
Steve: It was  very  difficult  to start in my  project.
Firstly I was start  working  white  my fathes  and  ther  I started my  own  bussiness. It  was  a very  good  experience for me  and  very  amaizing.
Chaymae: You accept  the  critics?
I  accept  all  the  critics of  the  people  but  some times I prefer  to don't  listen  to there.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada