dijous, 18 de maig del 2017

Germany as my favorite country

Germany as my favorite country

Now i  am going to speak about a country that I really like. Germany is for me one of the most beautiful country in Europe  and I visit Germany ever year in winter  to visit myfamily which were  born in Germany. Together we travell toMunich,Colonia and Frankfurt to see the sightseeings. Germany is a multiculutural nation and has a big developmentcompared to the past.Furthermore Germany is a very goodexample for a parliamentary systemThey have a   Legislative,judicial and executive so that the people are included in the system.  Furthermore the Chancellor is  Angela Merkel and she is a  woman, and this is a sign for me that women could be independent from a man.  If someone go to Germany he can decide where he wants to go like to the commercial city Frankfurt or to the traditional and culturell city  Berlin where the Berliner wall was based in past. In Germany all people can speak very well english and their accent is very well. Furthermore I like  the punctuality and oderliness of German people. I learned a lot of new people in Germany and they are very friendly and when I tell them from Spain they were so fascinated.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada